Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Armor Settings Not Working

Hello. So I have a mob that does a damage amount of 50, and is supposed to be a late game mob. So, I wanted to make armor that would resist up to that level. But when I made two separate armor sets with different settings, they had the exact same resistance. So, I decided to set the value of one set to the max, and it still acted the same. They both made the enemy do 4.5 hearts. Heres the values I had:

1000 Damage Absorption

1000 Damage Values

5 Toughness

Verses

200 Damage Absorption

700ish Damage Values

3.5 Toughness

They both made the enemy do 4.5 hearts of damage. Is there a way that I am missing that will change that?

Last seen on 19:38, 13. Jul 2023
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have a solution, my friend…
Tue, 05/26/2020 - 16:35

I have a solution, my friend.

You will need to create a procedure that will apply attributes, enchantments, etc. This isn't very possible, but with a itemstack plugin, it is most certainly possible.

https://mcreator.net/forum/58163/plugin-itemstacks?page=1

Once you have that in MCreator, create a new procedure that will be active upon an item being right clicked. Make an if statement that checks if the item in the player's hand is a piece of the armor, then another in it that checks if an NBT logic tag = false. When the if condition is met, add enchantments, attributes, whatever you want, but make sure that it applies to the itemstack. Here's an example of what I mean:

If item in players hand = Helmet

if get NBT logic tag of (item in entity's hand) = false

do     Add enchantment with level 10 to item stack (create itemstack with item (item in entity's hand) amount (1))

Add attribute (armor), operation (additive), amount (20), slot (head) to itemstack (create itemstack...(item in entity's hand))

Add attribute (armor toughness), operation (additive), amount (20), slot (head) to itemstack (create itemstack...(item in                     entity's hand))

Set NBT logic tag of (item in entity's hand) to true

Do that for every piece of armor in the same procedure. Feel free to add attributes like Max Health, Knockback Resistance, etc.

*BAM!* you have your own armor that surpasses armors! Now you can flex on those 50+ damage dealing monsters with your seemingly invincible armor set! I hope I was of help. I wish you good luck from here on out!