remote workspace issues

Started by iluvminceraft69 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:15, 21. May 2020
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
remote workspace issues

Please help! Let me explain..... Me and my friend have been planning on working on a mod together and sadly my mcreator won't load the remote workspace and it always gives this error!

Executing
   Gradle task: eclipse

Build
   info: MCreator 2020.3.21322, forge-1.15.2, 64-bit, 8152 MB, Windows 10,
   JVM 1.8.0_252, JAVA_HOME: D:\MCreator\jdk

org.gradle.tooling.GradleConnectionException:
   Could not install Gradle distribution from
   'https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-4.10.3-bin.zip'.

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.DistributionFactory$ZippedDistribution.getToolingImplementationClasspath(DistributionFactory.java:139)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.loader.CachingToolingImplementationLoader.create(CachingToolingImplementationLoader.java:41)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.loader.SynchronizedToolingImplementationLoader.create(SynchronizedToolingImplementationLoader.java:44)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.connection.LazyConsumerActionExecutor.onStartAction(LazyConsumerActionExecutor.java:104)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.connection.LazyConsumerActionExecutor.run(LazyConsumerActionExecutor.java:86)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.connection.CancellableConsumerActionExecutor.run(CancellableConsumerActionExecutor.java:45)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.connection.ProgressLoggingConsumerActionExecutor.run(ProgressLoggingConsumerActionExecutor.java:61)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.connection.RethrowingErrorsConsumerActionExecutor.run(RethrowingErrorsConsumerActionExecutor.java:38)

at
   org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.async.DefaultAsyncConsumerActionExecutor.lambda$run$0(DefaultAsyncConsumerActionExecutor.java:55)

at
   org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:64)

at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ManagedExecutorImpl$1.run(ManagedExecutorImpl.java:48)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at
   org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ThreadFactoryImpl$ManagedThreadRunnable.run(ThreadFactoryImpl.java:56)
Please please please give me information about this please and thank you.

In some cases, Gradle caches…
Thu, 05/21/2020 - 09:29

In some cases, Gradle caches that make sure the build process does not take too long can get corrupted. In such a case, go to:

<your user home folder>/.mcreator/gradle

In this folder, there is a folder called caches. Delete this folder and open MCreator again. Next build will take a bit longer as caches need to be rebuilt. If you can not delete all files in this folder (which is necessary), reboot the computer first to remove any potential file locks.

If this is not enough to make things work, delete the entire gradle folder, not just caches, and try again.

If even this fails, try to delete the entire <your user home folder>/.mcreator/gradle folder, create a new workspace with the same generator version as the version of the workspace failing, after the setup of this new workspace is done, open your current workspace, and click Build & run -> Build workspace, then Build & run -> Reload gradle project and then Build & run -> Regenerate code and build.

Last seen on 17:15, 21. May 2020
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks for the help.
Thu, 05/21/2020 - 17:07

Thanks for the help.