User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
my mod idea
Thu, 05/28/2020 - 14:22 (edited)

So I want to create an RPG mod also my first mod. I want it to have new bosses, dimensions, mobs and various items. also am working on a skill system which will be able to allow you to learn abilities from the levels which can be learned for doing that skill. So there will be 3-5ish skills including combat, runic, and exploration. I'm looking for 1 to 2 more none would also be fine. the mod theme is basically you have to obtain ancient Knowledge to craft and explore different dimensions and the goal is to defeat herobrine and restore order to the overworld. The current dimensions are the Aether, the other world, and herobrines lair. the mobs are herobrine(obviously), the aether guardian and the rest is up to you. The idea for skills is that you can use them to learn abilities like runic will be various spells gained from ancient knowledge which can be traded with librarians of the other world. The idea for exploration is that you can enter dimensions and gain exploration skill which is needed to travel to new dimensions. Upon entering new dimension it will grant you with the skill points needed to upgrade your level. Combat will probably be more useful and easy as killing things and the abilities will be used for damage. You can manage all your abilities by going to its corresponding table. Ancient knowledge will also contain recipe's and the ability to learn an ancient spell which will be used by a key bind and will also tell its class. There will also be research tables to research the books. 

Know I'm taking your ideas. this mod is not started and right now is just an idea please tell me more ideas thankyou.

right now I have to sleep and this will be updated with all of my ideas.

New ideas:

you can collect 7 stones and put them in a runic table to restore the order which gives you an achievement .

that's all that's new.

Edited by Shoni2009 on Thu, 05/28/2020 - 14:22
Last seen on 14:19, 28. Dec 2021
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Don't overwork yourself, I…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 15:30

Don't overwork yourself, I was making several big mods as my first ones and they failed due to losing interest and such