Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Just Wanted To Talk About This...

Before A Couple Months Ago I Was Working On A Big Mod, But Then I Got Cut Short By A Bug With My Mcreator Which Wouldn't Let Me Start My Workspaces, I Had To Wait Until This Current Update To Be Able To Work On Mods Again, But I Also Had To Delete All My Mods/Workspaces And That Ment I Couldn't Work On My Mod Enymore, So I Just Got A Staff To Delete It, Im Already Making A New Mod And Will Make Another Forum For Suggestions, I Have Discontinued My NETHERENDING Mod For A Long Time And For Enyone Who Wants To Know The Next Mod Im Making, Im Making A Remake Of The NETHERENDING Mod For 1.15.2, I Feel This Mod Would Do Better In 1.15.2, I Would Like It If The Devs Wouldnt Try Get 1.15.2 Out Of The Picture, Because 1.15.2 Is My New 1.12.2 (1.12.2 Was My Fav Update And I Only Played It ) But I Feel 1.15.2 Is That Same Thing But BETTER! Enyway I Want To Know What You Guys Think About All This, I Will Comment A Link To The Forum Where I Will Be Asking For Suggestions On My Next Mod, Netherending Reborn, Thanks To Anyone Who Contributes!

Last seen on 22:49, 17. Mar 2021
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry for being rude, But It…
Wed, 07/01/2020 - 15:29

Sorry for being rude, But It's Nearly Impossible To Read When You Type Like This.