Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"Special Abilities" and Bars

This idea would be best told by a fake example: Let's say I was making a "Magik Spells" Mod. In it would be a constant overlay of one or more tabs in the corner with nothing within it/them. The player can activate this by pressing a key. The player could customize it by right clicking a spell book. If the player used a fireball spell, the overlay would have a fireball design on it. And if they pressed the same key, a fireball would be launched and mana would be depleted from the mana bar. The mana bar could be depleted by whatever amount the developer chooses it to be.

This idea would be best told…
Thu, 07/09/2020 - 10:55

This idea would be best told by a fake example: Let's say I was making a "Magik Spells" Mod. In it would be a constant overlay of one or more tabs in the corner with nothing within it/them. The player can activate this by pressing a key. The player could customize it by right clicking a spell book. If the player used a fireball spell, the overlay would have a fireball design on it. And if they pressed the same key, a fireball would be launched and mana would be depleted from the mana bar. The mana bar could be depleted by whatever amount the developer chooses it to be.

All this is already possible (since 2020.4) except the bars thingy which is planned. This website has a search to help you avoid duplicating over the forums

Last seen on 12:44, 23. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
could you link that original…
Wed, 02/10/2021 - 01:44

could you link that original post? i can't find it