Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Here are my feature ideas for MCreator 2020.5:
1. Update Minecraft to forge 1.16.2
2. More custom biome settings and options for custom biomes.
a. Dropdown menu to select which dimension (overworld, nether, end and custom dimensions) the biome generates in.
b. Second underground layer block (such as sandstone for deserts) and thickness for underground and second underground block layers and base height for base layers.
c. Main filler block, (replaces stone in overworld, netherrack in the nether, end stone in the end, etc.) and second through fourth filler block (replaces granite, diorite, andesite in overworld and blackstone, magma blocks and gravel in nether, etc.)
d. Multiple surface blocks and custom fluid for custom biomes.
e. select up to 4 tree types of vanilla trees, 1.16 fungi, and custom trees.
f. Procedure triggers for biomes (When Player enters, leaves biome for example)
g. Set fog which uses air color for different biomes.
h. Select which vanilla ores generate in the biome.
3. More ore generation options (make it generate more commonly or rarely in specific biomes, dimensions, etc.
4. More options for custom dimensions (Sea level height, 2nd-4th filler blocks, etc.).
5. Block, tool, item, ranged item, and armor mod element types now have option "Is immune to lava" which prevents them from burning in lava and makes them float like netherite items.
6. Add knockback resistance, custom durability for each piece, and "neutralizes piglins" options to armor mod elements. Rename registry name for all pieces to helmet, chestplate, l leggings, and boots.
7. Update texture templates to include new textures.
8. Armor texture maker updated to new template based off of iron and netherite-like textures for armor.
9. Custom tree mod element type with "Select structure files for tree", sapling growth time, sapling base blocks, Procedure trigger for "When tree grows"
10. Add procedure trigger "When item breaks" to tool, item, ranged item and armor mod elements.
11. Recipe type mod element for custom GUI's and blocks, define input and output slots.
12. More block bases for fence gate, pressure plate and button, and door and trapdoor bases have option "Only activated by redstone" (Works like iron doors/trapdoors), pressure plate and button have custom time for activation.
13. Procedure blocks for "get redstone power of current block," and "emit redstone signal at <x> <y> <z> with strength of <0-15> for <ticks>" and "wait <ticks>"
14. New Boss Mob mod element with procedures for different phases of battle, where it spawns is defined by procedures, multiple attack options, etc.
15. "Does item break" checkbox which treats item like hand when durability is 1 if not checked, and works on armor, tool, item and ranged item mod elements.
16. New Shield mod element with durability, and texture, etc.
17. Fix stair blast resistance not working.
18. Use vanilla textures option for blocks, tools or items.
19. New vanilla texture alteration mod element type to change vanilla textures for blocks, items, tools, weapons, armor, mobs, etc.
20. New Horse Armor mod element type.