Joined Aug 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Making letters/text images for Minecraft

I found a great website to make text images for Minecraft that might help some of you out: https://textcraft.net/

Here are some tips I have for it:

• I usually use Medium or Large text for my overlays for 1920x1080
  • I also usually disable "3d style view" and "drop shadow" for my stuff.
  • I recommend using Minecraftia font for the outcome closest to the game.
Last seen on 00:30, 24. Aug 2023
Joined May 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This is a very popular…
Thu, 07/09/2020 - 02:11

This is a very popular choice for making titles and is fine, for the most part, but if you're willing to do a little learning Blender can give you some really cool results- not to mention you can more easily make your titles look unique by playing with different angles and font sizes. 

Yeah, Blender is very intimidating and has a history of being generally user-unfriendly. But a quick 5 minute tutorial can get pretty much anyone up-to-speed on the basics. I used it to make the logo for my upcoming mod and am extremely pleased with the result after making some light touches in other apps like Paint.net and Krita.

I'm not saying you have to use an advanced app that looks more like an airplane dashboard than a 3D modeller to get a cool-looking title for your mod. But I definitely recommend putting a creative spin on your work to make it stand out- especially on something as important as, say, the logo for your mod.

Last seen on 21:55, 16. Oct 2022
Joined Aug 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I was just using it for my…
Thu, 07/09/2020 - 03:30

I was just using it for my combo counter for my mod, but could you send me a link to a tutorial to help me with blender? I can't really get past a single cube just being there last time I tried.

Last seen on 21:55, 16. Oct 2022
Joined Aug 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That's a good tutorial. Once…
Wed, 07/29/2020 - 15:27

That's a good tutorial. Once I release my mod I might use it to create the title.