Duplicate Add on?

Started by julystarless on

Topic category: Help with modding (Bedrock Edition)

Last seen on 19:13, 23. Jul 2020
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Duplicate Add on?

I exported it and clicked on the file, minecraft popped up and said it was importing. then it said failed to import, duplicate detected? I never made a duplicate of it and I made it all from scratch, it was the first one I've made

Last seen on 02:05, 19. Sep 2023
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
so yes I can see this I do…
Sat, 08/08/2020 - 02:37

so yes I can see this I do understand one thing as you are making the mod it saves it to a folder in your computor however it should not save it to the minecraft folder but rather a folder within the mcreator app so when it says duplicat found yes there is a duplecet in the mcreator folder however when you put it into the minecraft folder it should work fine. however it just makes a .zip folder and just puts it into the genural downloads (wich may couse problems) however then even if you do get it downloaded you then have to fiind and move it to the minecraft folder. so you ask why not just take one from the mcreator folder into the minecraft folder? this is becouse it has to remain in the mcreator folder as well so I could be wrong but it makes sence enought to me. so if you can ingore the duplicat then you can move the new folder to minecraft if not well moving it from mcreator will couse more problems for both minecraft and mcreator so in that case you might be stuck sorry I hope someone elce can find a better solution but this is just an explanation to my knolage (I create them on my computor to use on my phone preventing this from EVER being the case) sorry that be my understanding

Last seen on 02:05, 19. Sep 2023
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
sorry if spelling was bad I…
Sat, 08/08/2020 - 02:38

sorry if spelling was bad I was typing fast and forgot to contact me I will look into this more for you!