User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Master Sword Mod; Crafting Recipes
Wed, 07/22/2020 - 11:39 (edited)

So, i bet a few of you were confused by my Mod's Crafting Recipes. Well, I'm going to show you how to craft them Here!

Legendary ingots -  one Gold Ingot in the middle, and a Sacred Ingot underneath it on the Bottom row in the Middle.

Sacred Ingots - one Iron Ingot in the middle, one Emerald under that ingot, one Diamond to the right of the Emerald, and Redstone Dust to the Left of the emerald.

Triforce Recipes -- all Triforce recipes shape to be a Triangle with the tip being the Middle.

Triforce of Courage - one Legendary Ingot in the Middle, one Emerald underneath the Ingot, a Sugar cane to the Left of the Emerald, and Green Dye to the Right of the emerald.

Triforce of Power - one Legendary Ingot in the Middle, one block of TNT underneath, one bucket of Lava to the left, and some Glowstone Dust to the right.

Triforce of Wisdom - One Legendary Ingot in the middle, one Iron Ingot underneath, a Diamond to the left, and one Sacred Ingot to the Right.

Handle - four sacred ingots in the shape of a T and one blue dye on top, making the shape into + shape.

Blade - two sacred ingots stacked on top of each other.

Master Sword - the Blade and the Handle stacked in a logical manner (the Blade on top of the Handle.)

True Master Sword - the master Sword in the middle, the Triforce of Power above the Master Sword, the Triforce of Wisdom on the bottom-left panel, and the Triforce of Courge on the bottom-right panel.

Edited by WindWaker67 on Wed, 07/22/2020 - 11:39