I dont want particles on the entity base

Started by Deadlaycraft on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 10:31, 12. Aug 2020
Joined Aug 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I dont want particles on the entity base
Fri, 07/24/2020 - 12:03 (edited)

I want to make a mob with a simular AI as the blaze, which can fly, but usually stays close to the ground, and starts flying when it sees a target to shoot at. I couldn't find a way to make this AI with the goals list, because choosing the flight attack would only make it fly towards the player to hurt it, not also have it to be able to shoot projectiles. So I gave it an entity base of a blaze, and the AI started to work how I wanted it to. The only problem was that the smoke particles were appearing when I didn't want them to. Is there any way to get rid of the particles, and if not, then please could there be a checkbox next to the entity base selection which can turn particles on and off? Please could you also do the same for sounds as I am also getting smoke sounds. Thank you for your help, and your time in reading this post.

Edited by Deadlaycraft on Fri, 07/24/2020 - 12:03
You can't disable things…
Fri, 07/31/2020 - 10:04

You can't disable things from the base, this is by design. Do not use entity base if possible

Last seen on 11:45, 8. Jun 2024
Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can actually do it on…
Tue, 08/25/2020 - 00:12

You can actually do it on the goal list! Use the conditions, and make the condition of start of the block "when entity sees player" like this:

Give effect 1 6 to entity levitation

Give effect 3 40 to entity slow_fall

Result: true

This could easily work. Also, all the numbers of potion level and duration are just for the example, you will have to experiment with that

Hope I helped :)