[Solved] My plant growing procedure works about 70% of the time, but sometimes glitches when destroying plant.

Started by Smakced on Thu, 07/30/2020 - 15:53

Topic category: Bugs and solutions

Last seen on 18:09, 3. Dec 2020
Joined Jun 2015
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[Solved] My plant growing procedure works about 70% of the time, but sometimes glitches when destroying plant.
Sat, 11/21/2020 - 20:51 (edited)

I created a procedure to grow plants 3 blocks high with bonemeal which works well, the issue I'm having is when I destroy the plant it will sometimes glitch causing the top 1 or 2 plants to not break and stay stuck in the air.

The procedure works about 70% of the time but sometimes the plants will glitch and get stuck in the air.

I can provide screenshots, my workspace, a video of the glitch or anything else to help fix this bug.

I'm using MCreator 2020.3 and this glitch happens on both 1.14.4 and 1.15.2

EDIT: Here are 2 screenshots of what I'm referring to:

 

Image1Image2

Edited by Smakced on Sat, 11/21/2020 - 20:51
Last seen on 06:40, 26. Aug 2020
Joined Jul 2020
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
send video and procedure…
Thu, 07/30/2020 - 19:37

send video and procedure image.

Last seen on 18:09, 3. Dec 2020
Joined Jun 2015
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I ended up fixing it. The…
Fri, 07/31/2020 - 10:11

I ended up fixing it. The place/replace block procedure seems to be glitched, replacing it with a set block command set to destroy fixed the issue.

Thank you anyway.