I need an expert modeler, talented pixel artist, and decent coder for an adventure rpg mod.

Started by MemerTeamerYT on

Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams

Last seen on 02:32, 23. Jan 2022
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I need an expert modeler, talented pixel artist, and decent coder for an adventure rpg mod.

My mod is based on exploration and combat, adding new mobs, bosses, weapons, materials, and dimensions. I need someone who is a master at creating vanilla-like mob models with animations. I also need someone who can make amazing, vanilla-like textures for not just mobs, but also items and blocks. The artist also should be great with animated textures. I also need someone who can code well. I'd also like to have someone who can come up with unique ideas that fit with the mod.

If you are any of these people, than please comment on this forum and I'll send you the discord.

Last seen on 17:56, 11. Nov 2020
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello, I'm interested. I'm…
Tue, 08/11/2020 - 14:09

Hello, I'm interested. I'm decent at making models and I only make Minecraft-like textures.

Last seen on 23:11, 16. Jul 2023
Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I could help you with models…
Wed, 08/26/2020 - 01:28

I could help you with models!

Right now I'm working on a mod with (also) custom models, and I don't want to pretend being an artist, but I think they turned out pretty cool!

When I can I'll send here a photo of some models so you can decide if they are enough vanilla-like