Is there a way to use a Minecraft block ( no Mod block)

Started by BlockBit on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 16:41, 7. Jun 2023
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Is there a way to use a Minecraft block ( no Mod block)

Hello... Is there a way to add a Minecraft block for example a... leaveblock. I would make a procedure and add it to the minecraft oak leave block. Is there away to add it. Can i creat a block with the same BlockID and add the procedure that this is add to the leave block.

Summery i would modify a Minecraft block. 

Other Thing:

Can i create a procedure that when i right click a minecraft wheetplant that it drops a wheet but the wheetplant is still going a lvl back. i mean when i plant a seed this will be a wheetplant (this plant) ?

Last seen on 22:49, 17. Mar 2021
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can't modify Vanilla…
Sun, 09/06/2020 - 15:03

You can't modify Vanilla elements (other than loot tables and anything possible with a resource pack) in MCreator. And as for the wheat, I don't really get what you're asking.

Last seen on 19:33, 18. Feb 2024
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello BlockBit. I have an…
Fri, 06/02/2023 - 19:16

Hello BlockBit. I have an idea of what you can do to make the wheat go one back. In the procedures template list, there is one called "Increase age of wheat crop". Then change the + block to a minus, and add a "Add [Number] [Item] to block and change it to wheat. Then you can change the global trigger to player tick and then when you stand on a wheat it will go back one age. You can figure out how to make it when you right-click.

Hope this helps!