User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Set fire to all mobs in a radius of 5 blocks [SOLVED]
Thu, 02/01/2024 - 23:08 (edited)

I have a potion effect and want entities around me in a 5 block radius to be set on fire, without the use of commands, and executing commands if possible.  

Edited by TZO_Ghoul on Thu, 02/01/2024 - 23:08
Last seen on 04:14, 27. Oct 2020
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I wanted to do something…
Sat, 09/19/2020 - 01:59

I wanted to do something similar recently, but couldn't find any way to do it with just one procedure. What I first did was made a command (I made it /ignite) that sets the person who does it on fire for 15 seconds. Then, I made a procedure that ran the command "/execute @e[type=!player,rm=5] ~ ~ ~ ignite". The only issue with this is that this will not set other players on fire, however it will set all other living entities within 5 blocks on fire.

Last seen on 22:29, 27. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
thanks for the help but…
Sat, 09/19/2020 - 04:17

thanks for the help but using the commands and executing them give me a bad feeling, as i dont know if they work in survival only, no cheats, and that the text for the command pops up, i want as little of that as possible, i know its possible as i got close but i made it only effect the person who has the effect active, not around him, which is not what i need and wont help.

Last seen on 04:14, 27. Oct 2020
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've been using commands in…
Sun, 09/20/2020 - 23:46

I've been using commands in my code for a long time now (I'm much more of a command blocker then a mod maker, tbh I'm just using MCreator out of necessity), and I can guarantee that nothing will pop up, and it will work in survival no cheats. All of it is done backend, and the commands it runs won't even pop up in a server console. The only time you will ever see anything from running a command built into a procedure is if you are using something like /tellraw, where the entire objective is to make text.

Last seen on 22:29, 27. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
alright al try it out
Tue, 09/22/2020 - 03:28

alright al try it out

Last seen on 01:58, 4. Feb 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey, hope this is something…
Thu, 02/01/2024 - 03:33

Hey, hope this is something you can use.

For each entity as Entity iterator at X: X position of event/target entity Y: Y position of event/target entity Z: Z position of event/target entity in a square cube with size 5.

DO IF not is event/target entity the same entity as entity iterator

DO set entity iterator on fire for 15 seconds (or how ever long you want it to last.)

this is just the effect. you would have to figure out how to use it