would it be possible to do this without writing my own code? and which version of this

Started by nat0875 on

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 23:54, 19. Oct 2022
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
would it be possible to do this without writing my own code? and which version of this

Hello,

I have recently given up on my plans to Mod Minecraft 1.7.10 because of a lack of knowledge, code skills, information, and bad luck going through the process. I have a basic understanding of how code works. But I'm not here to wallow, I'm here because I would like to know if Mcreator has the tools I need before I start and give up again. If anyone could respond that would be great. Ok here it goes, to be frank, I'm trying to make a naruto mod but if you don't know what that Is don't worry. My goal is to create custom layers to appear over the player's skin that's a big thing for me (Ex sharingan). another big thing for me is getting an entity model to appear over the player (EX:sussano from naruto). another thing for me is getting rid of the cooldowns between punches but that's not a big deal as there are mods for that specific thing. Dimensions, iv used a Mcreators 1.7.10 and they have a very good event system wondering if you guys kept that future. Custom armor models would be outstanding, mana bar and or energy bar, items that could shoot projectiles and use mana at the same time,

I'm not asking how to do each individual thing that would be too long just if it's possible without writing my own code

Last seen on 22:41, 17. Apr 2024
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you'll have to know how…
Fri, 10/02/2020 - 00:00

you'll have to know how Mcreator works inside and out to make that, I think this is a very difficult mod to make with lack of experience, I'm working on a MHA and DBZ mod and so far I'm successful, but the eyes are a hard part, so if your not good I don't want to be rude but it would not be possible