User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
(SOLVED) Game crashes when entering new worlds, "exception in server tick loop"
Fri, 09/25/2020 - 19:19 (edited)

So, I've checked everywhere on Google with no luck for a fix here, at least not one that worked for me. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong in this post too, as I'm a first-time poster.

Every time I enter a new world, creating one or entering a new existing one, the game closes itself. I can't figure out the issue as I have no other mods, the game never did this before, it worked fine until now, and I don't use advancements. I'm also playing in singleplayer only if that helps.

I also haven't done anything with this particular dimension (DittysVoid) recently either, only other dimensions. 

My error log is this: https://pastebin.com/3PfFm8Pr and I'm unsure of how to send a workspace, but if it's needed I'll try to get it uploaded somewhere.

I've looked everywhere for a solution but they were all related to advancements or incorrect forge versions, which I'm 99.9% sure aren't the problem here (as I can't find a fix to nonexistent advancements, and the game worked fine beforehand.) Also, it's not a server issue as, like I said, I'm playing in singleplayer.

If I find a fix, I'll be sure to let people reading this know. For now, I can't find any fix to this issue, so help is appreciated.  Check replies!

Edited by glitchor55 on Fri, 09/25/2020 - 19:19
Last seen on 21:38, 1. Oct 2020
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I found a solution to this…
Fri, 09/25/2020 - 19:18

I found a solution to this issue, if anyone else is curious I found it at: https://mcreator.net/tracker/issue/65464

It seems to work for me now, thanks to that post. It wasn't seemingly the same issue as mine (for I never rebuilt any kind of cache) but the solution worked either way.