Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams
Decoration Deluge, the Ultimate Vanilla Decorational Expansion!
Hello! I am ChainmailPickaxe, a Mod developer and texture artist! For a few months now I have been developing a mod called Decoration Deluge, an enormous mod based entirely on Vanilla-style decorations! What this means is that everything in it could fit perfectly into vanilla Minecraft should it be added in. This is technically a solo project, but I am for the first time opening the mod up to public suggestion, testing, and submission! If you would like to try the mod early, submit a texture for potential use, or suggest a feature, join the Discord Server with the link below! Currently the mod has around 330 blocks including slabs and stairs, and a total of 700+ mod elements and counting! The goal is to break 1000+ blocks (Not on release, I want 500+ maybe by initial release). Some of the features are listed below:
- New Dyes: Have variants for glass, concrete, and wool already, as well as used for the new dyed blocks!
- Colored Bricks: 22 new kinds of brick colored with every kind of dye inside and outside of the mod!
- Colored Sea Lanterns/Glowstone: For all your lighting needs!
- Stone Expansion: Andesite, Diorite, and Granite now have Stone brick, Brick, Chiseled, Mossy, and Cracked variants! I have also added three entirely new kinds of stone with the same variants. Additionally, Sandstone has an expansion with bricks, polished, cobbled, and pillar variants!
- Gem/Metal block expansions: WIP - Gem and metal blocks have new variants; Brick, Large Brick, Chiseled, Grate, Bars, Doors, Trapdoors, and more!
If you would like to assist me with new Ideas, Textures, or Bugtesting, join the discord server!