Decoration Deluge (300+ Block Vanilla-Style Decoration Expansion!)

Started by ChainmailPickaxe on

Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams

Last seen on 19:59, 3. Oct 2023
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Decoration Deluge (300+ Block Vanilla-Style Decoration Expansion!)

Decoration Deluge, the Ultimate Vanilla Decorational Expansion!

Hello! I am ChainmailPickaxe, a Mod developer and texture artist! For a few months now I have been developing a mod called Decoration Deluge, an enormous mod based entirely on Vanilla-style decorations!  What this means is that everything in it could fit perfectly into vanilla Minecraft should it be added in. This is technically a solo project, but I am for the first time opening the mod up to public suggestion, testing, and submission! If you would like to try the mod early, submit a texture for potential use, or suggest a feature, join the Discord Server with the link below! Currently the mod has around 330 blocks including slabs and stairs, and a total of 700+ mod elements and counting! The goal is to break 1000+ blocks (Not on release, I want 500+ maybe by initial release). Some of the features are listed below:

• New Dyes: Have variants for glass, concrete, and wool already, as well as used for the new dyed blocks!
  • Colored Bricks: 22 new kinds of brick colored with every kind of dye inside and outside of the mod!
  • Colored Sea Lanterns/Glowstone: For all your lighting needs!
  • Stone Expansion: Andesite, Diorite, and Granite now have Stone brick, Brick, Chiseled, Mossy, and Cracked variants! I have also added three entirely new kinds of stone with the same variants. Additionally, Sandstone has an expansion with bricks, polished, cobbled, and pillar variants!
  • Gem/Metal block expansions: WIP - Gem and metal blocks have new variants; Brick, Large Brick, Chiseled, Grate, Bars, Doors, Trapdoors, and more!

If you would like to assist me with new Ideas, Textures, or Bugtesting, join the discord server!
https://discord.gg/zKw79erQFY

Last seen on 13:59, 19. May 2023
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
nice! but what about beds?…
Sat, 11/07/2020 - 01:09

nice! but what about beds? they aren't vanilla style when created in mcreator and u cant sleep on them because no sleep procedure block...

Last seen on 19:59, 3. Oct 2023
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I only implemented dyable…
Sat, 11/07/2020 - 03:52

I only implemented dyable blocks that I was able to. This means the current vanilla dyable blocks compatible with the mod are Concrete, Concrete powder, Glass, Glass panes, and wool. If I find a way to implement more things like beds, banners, etc. I will. Nothing there at the moment though. Check out the discord to see anything I left out here!

Last seen on 13:59, 19. May 2023
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
im too young for discord
Sat, 11/07/2020 - 06:53

im too young for discord