Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams
Decoration Deluge, the Ultimate Vanilla Decorational Expansion!
Hello! I am ChainmailPickaxe, a Mod developer and texture artist! For a few months now I have been developing a mod called Decoration Deluge, an enormous mod based entirely on Vanilla-style decorations! What this means is that everything in it could fit perfectly into vanilla Minecraft should it be added in. This is technically a solo project, but I am for the first time opening the mod up to public suggestion, testing, and submission! If you would like to try the mod early, submit a texture for potential use, or suggest a feature, join the Discord Server with the link below! Currently the mod has around 330 blocks including slabs and stairs, and a total of 700+ mod elements and counting! The goal is to break 1000+ blocks (Not on release, I want 500+ maybe by initial release). Some of the features are listed below:
- New Dyes: Have variants for glass, concrete, and wool already, as well as used for the new dyed blocks!
- Colored Bricks: 22 new kinds of brick colored with every kind of dye inside and outside of the mod!
- Colored Sea Lanterns/Glowstone: For all your lighting needs!
- Stone Expansion: Andesite, Diorite, and Granite now have Stone brick, Brick, Chiseled, Mossy, and Cracked variants! I have also added three entirely new kinds of stone with the same variants. Additionally, Sandstone has an expansion with bricks, polished, cobbled, and pillar variants!
- Gem/Metal block expansions: WIP - Gem and metal blocks have new variants; Brick, Large Brick, Chiseled, Grate, Bars, Doors, Trapdoors, and more!
If you would like to assist me with new Ideas, Textures, or Bugtesting, join the discord server!
nice! but what about beds? they aren't vanilla style when created in mcreator and u cant sleep on them because no sleep procedure block...
I only implemented dyable blocks that I was able to. This means the current vanilla dyable blocks compatible with the mod are Concrete, Concrete powder, Glass, Glass panes, and wool. If I find a way to implement more things like beds, banners, etc. I will. Nothing there at the moment though. Check out the discord to see anything I left out here!
im too young for discord