Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Picture File Bug in ModFile

I created a picture with a high quality picture (6MB) and i deleted the picture after a time because i dont liked it. So i delet it and ok. But as i creat after a time the ModFile (export) the file was 7MB larg. SO i extract the .jar file to a normal zip and to an normal file. I searched in the Modfile for a big file and i found on resourced i think it was called so my picture file ( i forgot to say i deleted the picture in MCreator in the resource category already bevore i export the Mod) So i deleted the file and change it back to .jar. The Mod work fine like normal. But every time i export the Mod the File is big again. Every time i extract it and delet the picturefile. SO this sucks and i looked in the Workspace of my Mod. I found in undercategorys of recoures ( in the Workspave file on my Computer) the File pictures. I open it and found the already deleted picture from my picture. ( the pictures was already deleted but still be in the Workspace and be every time exportet too. So i deleted this file with pictures and think all where fine. I exportet again in hope the Modfile will be normal 1MB large but jocke! it was till 6MB and i extract it and found the pictures in the file pictures again. SO what can i do to delete the Stuppid pictures for all the time from my workspace. ( I can find the puctures in my Workspace files but not in the MCreator resource category) i think the pictures was deleted from the resource list but still be in workspace. I think too, that the picture are still saved in a file in workspace but if i delete the picture file i can see the file came with the pictures in it back. Help because my Mod has ti be small file and not 6MB or whatever.

Last seen on 16:41, 7. Jun 2023
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The filephat is: C:\Users…
Sun, 11/08/2020 - 12:05

The filephat is: C:\Users\PlayTics\MCreatorWorkspaces\playtics_furniture_mod\build\resources\main\assets\playtics_furniture_mod\textures

and in this file i found this ffffffffff......... file paintings!!!!!!! (sry in my description i mean the file paintings and not pictures!!!!)

The Workspace resourced in MCreatorHere i cant see the pictures in the GUI category! So watch the next picture!!

The filephat from workspace to resources!!!!so here you can see the paintings file with pictures in it but the pictures where already deleted!!!!! 

The f... pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a bug but how it…
Mon, 11/09/2020 - 08:56

This is not a bug but how it is designed. Painting images are copied to the paintings folder from textures root when you run MC or export a mod.

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
OK thanks clemen. I resolve…
Mon, 11/09/2020 - 18:39

OK thanks clemen. I resolve the issue because i go to a file calles java js or ju i dont know now but there was the same resource file like i descriped. SO i deleted there the paintign file and woula no there not the pictures. But is there a way to resolve it without my way i do it?

Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
*Klemen ^^
Mon, 11/09/2020 - 18:40

*Klemen ^^