Smart Ai boss

Started by edgardeivis on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:54, 9. Dec 2020
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Smart Ai boss

This is a complicated one, it's supposed to imitate how a player moves
i want a Boss who has the same health of a normal player (he will be wearing diamond armor) so this is simple i can do that
but i want it to have a advanced custom AI, the way i want it to work is like this
he will run from you, (run jumping so he is faster), and then when he's far away enough (like 10 blocks or so) from you he will get a bow and start shooting you , if you get too close he will run again and do the same thing, i want also to when he has high health(since all of this i want to do when he is at half of his health or so) i want him to get his sword at start to attack you, he will run jumping (you don't need to put that in the explaining so it's optional) and attack you, and i guess that's it
this is super advanced and if coding needed it's fine you can still explain to me with coding

Last seen on 05:29, 31. Jan 2022
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
if you're okay with coding,…
Fri, 11/13/2020 - 18:56

if you're okay with coding, you can first make a ranged entity (a checkbox in the AI properties page), then give it a attack melee with speed 0.8 AI goal and a avoid entity goal (don't know if there is one though since my mcreator 2020.4 is broken). make the entity speed around 0.6 (you're gonna have to test for the optimum speed). build the entity element. then lock the element and edit the code. you'll need to override the AI goals to only execute on certain conditions, i.e. melee only when within 8 blocks, ranged outside 8, avoid when health under 50%, etc.