Player energy?

Started by Ephemeral on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 02:52, 13. Nov 2020
Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Player energy?

Alright, so, I'm a complete noob at coding mods. I literally have no coding experience, but I do have a vision.

In essence, I've played through essentially every Naruto-based mod out there, from actual mod to plug-in, and none of them had that *spark* that made them unique. Some were simply incomplete, others hinged on large player-bases, and others still seemed exceedingly counter-intuitive.

What I'm aiming for is a mod that creates chakra as an energy, like mana in some magic mods, and has it as a GUI/overlay (no idea what to call it. Noob, remember?) available to the player at all times. I know it can be done, through seeing these sorts of energy bars in many mods, but I've no way to go about it. 

As well, while I would like to go further into detail about elements and bloodline limits and how a player would realistically obtain them, that belongs in another post. For now, I really need the base energy bar system to get "wired-in".

Finally (and this is off-topic, I know it), does anyone know how I could make 3D textures for items? I'm unsure of whether or not it just uses the 2D texture or not.

All help is appreciated!

Last seen on 23:41, 3. Jun 2021
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Block bench you can use for…
Fri, 11/13/2020 - 03:00

Block bench you can use for 3D models, it’s “easy” for everyone who tries it except me TwT. I think what you need is a GUI. Although you don’t exactly need to be a master to build a mod, since I have never done an mcreator tutorial and I made this mod: https://mcreator.net/modification/59841/jojo-pre-beta-mod 

it’s not exactly a requirement to be experienced, you just gotta be good with connecting the dots, things are self explanatory on mcreator. I wanted to do a form of energy for the jojo mod, so you can use vampire abilities but not spam them like a jerk, but sadly i have to work on other aspects of the mod before updating it like that and not just giving vampires a huge buff. 

What I'm aiming for is a mod…
Fri, 11/13/2020 - 10:00

What I'm aiming for is a mod that creates chakra as an energy, like mana in some magic mods, and has it as a GUI/overlay (no idea what to call it. Noob, remember?) available to the player at all times. I know it can be done, through seeing these sorts of energy bars in many mods, but I've no way to go about it. 

Use player variables for this.

Last seen on 12:36, 4. May 2023
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
pls can you explain better?…
Tue, 08/02/2022 - 20:14

pls can you explain better? and is there a way to make it visible in the hotbar?