Topic category: General discussion
I normally don't post any help posts like this as I am normally the one giving help so its a bit odd. As most of you know MCreator will coming to an end soon, I have organized some of the community members to help continue the community and provide future updates under a fork of MCreator called MCToolkit. With that said we have been working on a website www.mctoolkit.net but we have very limited high quality images for our site.
If you wish to help the following requirements are below for the images.
- Screenshots must be made with MCreator.
- Screenshots must be taken with a good quality shaders mod (no specific one).
- Screenshots must be a minimum resolution of 1080p (1920x1080) or higher.
- Screenshots must not be doctored or resized as we may need to do that later to downscale the size.
- You must have taken the screenshot.
- You provide us the rights to use the image on our site.
- You must provide us the mod name and URL to your mod for us to link to the page.
Once you have some supper good looking images of your mod such as terrain structures or so on. Send us them at our business email below.
There is no deadline to when we need the images, however, sooner is better as we will be looking on implementing some of them throughout our site as soon as possible.