How can I make a sword?

Started by CanonSpeed on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 19:34, 13. Jan 2021
Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How can I make a sword?
Tue, 11/24/2020 - 21:30 (edited)

I downloaded the program for half an hour and I tampered with it a bit, but I did not understand. I am planning to make the big swords in Hexxit but I don't know how. I've been dealing with coatings for 10 minutes, but I don't know how to get the color of an iron sword, and I am color blind. (TRANSLATE)

Edited by CanonSpeed on Tue, 11/24/2020 - 21:30
Last seen on 13:59, 19. May 2023
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
well you may not know the…
Thu, 11/26/2020 - 23:45

well you may not know the colours to use if you're colourblind, but to make a sword, click new mod element [+] and click tool (or press t) then name your sword (tool ID, underscores in place of spaces) then make a texture with mcreator or something else (I use novaskin then export and import it into mcreator) then choose some properties (next section) and change the display name if you want and then set the tool type to sword, then set the creative tab, the attack speed, the durabillity, the damage, the enchantabillity, etc., then if you want, go to triggers and make procedures, then save mod element. to test your mod, click the "play" button (run client) to test it.

Last seen on 19:34, 13. Jan 2021
Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
2 day in i learn it, thanks…
Fri, 11/27/2020 - 19:17

2 day in i learn it, thanks. I will open a new subject but you maybe know my want how make did. I want knockback add to sword.