Issue With Coding Custom Elements In Procedure

Started by luckylittleunicorn on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:36, 23. Dec 2020
Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Issue With Coding Custom Elements In Procedure

Hello all!

I'm brand new to Minecraft modding and coding, so it's slow going for me as I learn the ins and outs of Mcreator. This is the wall I'm hitting right now: I'm currently trying to code a "wreath" item into my mod, and I want to add a procedure so that when it is left clicked on a block, it is placed on that block.

However, when I go to select the wreath in the procedure, it isn't coming up in the menu - in fact, NONE of the custom elements I've designed are appearing in the menu. This is only happening within the procedure coding - it isn't an issue when I'm creating new recipes, as I can access all my custom elements in the menu then.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what I'm doing wrong? (Pictures attached for reference)

Additionally, is there a way to tell Mcreator where/when wreaths should spawn naturally in the world? I only want them to spawn rarely in taiga villages.

Thanks!

LuckylittleunicornScreenshots of issue

Last seen on 20:15, 1. Oct 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
When you say custom element,…
Sun, 01/31/2021 - 21:58

When you say custom element, do you mean a custom block or a literal “custom element”?

Last seen on 13:58, 21. Jan 2023
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
if you are unsure of which…
Tue, 12/21/2021 - 19:22

if you are unsure of which you are using please check the icons shown as Custom elements look like lines of code, do note that that is the only truly customizable element and everything else is a preset element and cannot be edited in core

Last seen on 13:58, 21. Jan 2023
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You should know save the…
Sat, 05/07/2022 - 03:22

You should know save the files and then reopen them and they should appear if you are talking about items or blocks