Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
just saw that the github is no longer accepting feature requests. i understand what with the whole project coming to a close. Maybe the people working on the forks could add this.
A feature I would like is new procedure blocks relating to entity and player UUIDs. The 3 that I can think of are:
- "get uuid of entity" that accepts a entity or player as a parameter and returns a string that is the uuid.
- "get entity with uuid ___" that accepts a string as a parameter and returns the entity.
- "if entity with uuid ___ exists" accepts a string as a parameter and returns a boolean of true if the entity does exist or false if it does not
This can be good for when one needs to:
- Save an entity id for use later.
- Pass the uuid to a vanilla minecraft command
- Save a player id in such a way that will still work even if the player changes their username