I'm am fairly new to MCreator and I would like to make an addon for a game I'm trying to make but I am having troubles

Started by ecliplips45 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Bedrock Edition)

Last seen on 22:34, 24. Jan 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm am fairly new to MCreator and I would like to make an addon for a game I'm trying to make but I am having troubles

so i am trying to make an among us body system so when a player is killed it will spawn a block "a body" and then once a player brakes the body it teleports all the players to a location

i had an idea but im not quite sure how to do it, when a player is hit with an item it sets off a procedure which will teleport a block to the player that was hit then after one tick it kills the player. I'm not sure how to set this up if anyone could help i would appreciate it. thanks

if there is a better way to do this let me know

On entity hurt global…
Sat, 01/02/2021 - 10:54

On entity hurt global trigger -> check if source entity has desired item in hand -> if so -> teleport event entity

I suggest you check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei

Last seen on 22:34, 24. Jan 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
thanks for the help i will…
Sat, 01/02/2021 - 13:39

thanks for the help i will check out the tutorials