Topic category: Bugs and solutions
So, I made a trick weapons mod with elements such as a sword that turns into a musket, and a parasol gun that can be opened and gives the player slow falling!
I wrote a few procedures and play-tested them to make sure they work, even across multiple workspaces, and got it all sorted out, and over time moved on to other elements.
But then, for no apparent reason whatsoever, the procedures decided to stop working! The musket won't turn back into the sword, despite the only procedure blocks being to set the sword in your hand and remove the musket, and the parasol stays closed, despite its right-click procedure telling it to replace the items like with the weapon previous.
I know it can't be a procedure issue, because I saw it work with my own eyes before. I tried searching across this knowledge base for answers, and haven't found much help, unfortunately, which inclined me to write this!
I know from some testing that it isn't:
-A workspace-specific issue
-A firewall issue
-An internet issue
-A virus issue
-A Cache issue
-A procedure issue (99% sure :P)
I did my best to triple check this post is the first of its kind, so I apologize if I turn out to be wrong on that.
If anyone's has a similar issue and/or knows how to fix stuff like this, please send a reply my way!
(By the way, using 2020.5)