Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Here are just somethings I would like to see in MCreator in the future, I'm going to try to keep these things simple and mostly "quality of life" for devs:
1) the ability to use a existing Minecraft item, or a existing mod element item or block, to lit custom portals without using procedures.
2) Custom sky texture for custom dimensions (Similar to how the End has a custom sky)?
3) The ability for custom biomes to work for the Nether and End (pretty sure this is being added in 2021.1)
4) Custom soundtracks (basically, a way to inject your own new soundtracks into the mod. Also maybe a option to disable the original soundtracks (if needed))
5) And finally, the ability for blocks to have multiple states (like, a furnace having lit and unlit) without having to create multiple block elements.