Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Some small suggestions:

Here are just somethings I would like to see in MCreator in the future, I'm going to try to keep these things simple and mostly "quality of life" for devs:

1) the ability to use a existing Minecraft item, or a existing mod element item or block, to lit custom portals without using procedures.
2) Custom sky texture for custom dimensions (Similar to how the End has a custom sky)?
3) The ability for custom biomes to work for the Nether and End (pretty sure this is being added in 2021.1)
4) Custom soundtracks (basically, a way to inject your own new soundtracks into the mod. Also maybe a option to disable the original soundtracks (if needed))
5) And finally, the ability for blocks to have multiple states (like, a furnace having lit and unlit) without having to create multiple block elements.

Last seen on 02:17, 6. Jun 2022
Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
4 is possible, idk if it is…
Wed, 02/24/2021 - 21:46

4 is possible, idk if it is possible in pre 2021.1 but you can in 2021.1. But it can't replace default. 2 is semi possible currently I guess? But yes these would be great to see.

Last seen on 22:39, 22. Aug 2022
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think the most important…
Sat, 02/27/2021 - 10:10

I think the most important out of all 5 is the last one. It would help SO MANY mods. And I'd also like changing properties in different states, e.g luminance (perhaps like a redstone lamp). And also animate texture with procedures (or replace the static texture with an already-existing animated texture when needed (This could be implemented to models, too.)

Last seen on 14:22, 1. Jan 2022
Joined Feb 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
bumping number 5. This would…
Fri, 07/30/2021 - 15:46

bumping number 5. This would be SO useful