world required dependancy

Started by Watcher26 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 22:45, 18. Mar 2021
Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
world required dependancy

hello, I'm trying to make a mod that adds copper and the weathering mechanics to fabric 1.16 I've watched the tutorial videos and i made a block code that *should* work. basically the code says every .05 ticks (20 ticks in a second) there is +1 added to the seconds variable, then when it gets to 60 the minutes variable goes up, and when the minute variable gets to 1 it replaces the block. the required dependencies for this block are X, Y, Z, and World, i tried to get it to work with regular x y and z but instead i set x y and z to a variable and put that as the coordinates. I don't know if that is good or bad but it doesn't show up as required dependencies, it says it needs the world dependency and wont work but it wont tell me why.

Last seen on 22:42, 25. Feb 2021
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i think youll have to use…
Mon, 02/08/2021 - 00:12

i think youll have to use nbt tags if its a block

Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
how do i do that?
Mon, 02/08/2021 - 01:04

how do i do that?

I suggest you check our…
Mon, 02/08/2021 - 16:11

I suggest you check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei

Also some info on NBT is here: https://mcreator.net/wiki/variables

Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok so ive watched some of…
Wed, 02/10/2021 - 15:34

ok so ive watched some of the videos before asking the forum and ive noticed theres a page on the workspace tab for global variables, and im not able to get to that, on the procedure build area there is nothing that says create global variable only create local variables. Another thing is that in required dependancies world is listed and i dont know what to do about it. is there a certain version i need to be using im currently using 2020.5