Started by Forgotten_Stra… on Mon, 03/08/2021 - 17:16
Topic category: Mod showcase and discussion
Cragg 3.0: A Complete Guide
Cragg 3.0 completely overhauled the mod. Learn everything to know about the update on this handy forum topic!
- Cragg: The normal biome. Made of Craggstone. Outposts (varient 1) can be found here, as well as Lost Inns and Blacksmith Huts.
- Slimylands: A strange biome made entirely out of Slimy Craggstone. Sludge Algae is the only plant that thrives here. Corrupted Outposts and Blacksmith Huts can be found here.
- Roughlands: A rugged plain. Hard to survive here. You can find Spirra Plants here. Mysterious structures such as the outposts (varients 1 & 2) and the General's Base can be uncovered here.
- Corrupted Lands: This is what happened to the normal biome after the fall of the Corrupted King. Corrupted Craggstone abounds here, along with Corrupted Corruption. The remnants of the past are found in the Corrupted Outposts, the Lost Inns, and the General's Base.
- Scrap Metal: You can find pieces of Scrap Metal in Blacksmith Huts and the General's Base. Scrap Metal can be melted down in a Blast Furnace to make:
- Heap of Molten Metal: Made from melting down Scrap Metal, you can fashion it into a Crude Hilt.
- Crude Hilt: Made from four Heaps of Molten Metal arranged in a T-Shape, Crude Hilts can be joined with Rusted Blades to make your very own Sirestian Sword.
- Rusted Blade: Found in various chests across Cragg, Rusted Blades are the ancient blades of ancient swords. You have to forge your own hilt, however. (see Crude Hilt)
- Sirestian Sword: Made from a Crude Hilt and a Rusted Blade, this sword perfectly mimics the shape of a sword from the ancient country of Sirestia. Only this sword can fit Sirestian Sheaths.
- Sirestian Sheath: This is a sheath from the ancient country of Sirestia. Right-click while holding it to open a GUI that can hold a Sirestian Sword, a Bow, and Arrows, saving two slots of inventory space. You can find it in Lost Inns and Blacksmith Huts.
- Boneblade: A sword made from a Crude Hilt and 8 Mutated Fishbones. Alternatively, you can just use a Crude Hilt and a Bone Block.
- Sludge Algae: Only found in the Slimylands, Sludge Algae is a growable plant that can be used (with other ingredients) to make a Meal of Mush.
- Corrupted Corruption: Found infecting Corrupted Outposts and growing all over the Corrupted Lands, this plant can make (with other ingredients) a Meal of Mush.
- Spirra Plant: Living spiral-shaped rocks that are only found in the Roughlands. It drops stone instead of itself and is pretty hard to mine.
- Corrupted Dwarves: These monsters used to be the Dwarves of the Kingdom of Sirestia and the Kingdom of Cwailmo. Sadly, they became infected too after the Corrupted King exploded. They may not be friendly, but at the very least you can harvest the Corrupted Corruption inside them by killing them.
- Corrupted Fish: Found only in item form, these fish have mutated. It'll hurt you if you eat it, but you'll be rewarded with its Mutated Fishbone, the final ingredient to making a Meal of Mush (and also pretty handy for Bonemeal).
- Seirrebwarts_nettogreF!! !!! !!!!
- Why would I tell you?
- Okay, fine, a Music Disk.
- It's called No and you can find it... somewhere.
The next update, 4.0, is coming in late April! Get ready for Scuttlers and more lore!
In case any of you saw, I have noted the bug with Spirra Plants and they will be fixed in Cragg 4.0.
Quick spoiler: A new biome is coming... And it’s dangerous.
beware the floou!