Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MCreator bug or am I dumb?

Hello. I want to create a procedure that will be activated when a player craft an item, then checks that he crafted, and if he crafted a jukebox, then he will be given an achievement and an item. The item must only be awarded once. If the player has already received an achievement, then the item should not be issued. I created a procedure like this: 

procedure

But for some reason, the item is still given every time a jukebox is crafted, even if the player has already earned the achievement. Moreover, the "test" text is not executed - it means that the condition is met, but the item is still issued. In this case, this item will be "phantom" - when you try to move it in the inventory or drop it, the item disappears. What could be the problem, why is the item still issued if the player has already received an achievement?

Last seen on 20:15, 1. Oct 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hmmm.... how strange. Your…
Wed, 03/10/2021 - 18:04

Hmmm.... how strange. Your code looks perfect, so I would assume that's an MCreator bug.

Last seen on 02:37, 20. Nov 2021
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Have you regenerated the…
Wed, 03/10/2021 - 19:38

Have you regenerated the code and built the workspace?

Last seen on 16:02, 1. Apr 2021
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes. I even started to think…
Wed, 03/10/2021 - 20:31

Yes. I even started to think that this is a problem in the MCreator snapshot, since I was trying to make a mod for 1.16. So I installed the stable version of MCReator and re-created the mod for 1.15 with a similar procedure to test it. The problem was not solved.

Last seen on 16:02, 1. Apr 2021
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
At the moment, I have fixed…
Thu, 03/11/2021 - 02:07

At the moment, I have fixed this problem by making a separate procedure that will check the earned achievements and issue a reward for them:

But I hope that the developers will fix the problem that I described in my topic.