Spawn Chance for Structures

Started by Heizer06 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 16:00, 26. Mar 2022
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Spawn Chance for Structures
Tue, 03/23/2021 - 12:44 (edited)

I have two questions over generating Struktures:

Hi MCreator Comunity,

1. Is there a possibility that you can Spawn a Structur with a with a certain probability? That means for example you have three tipes of Desert Tempels and want the first (the normel one) to have a chance for spawning of 50%, the other one (a bigger and robben Pyramide) with 35% and the last (a biiger with a treasure) with 15%.

2. What is the easysed way to spawn one Strukture randomly so that when it spawns, it spawns differently from the last time, or is it eaven working?

Pleas help me, because i make a Badlands, Jungel, Swamp and Desert Makeover for Forge and need it that what i ask at the top to bring my ideas alive!

Thanks in advanced, Zalder :)

Edited by Heizer06 on Tue, 03/23/2021 - 12:44
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello? Can someone help me…
Wed, 03/24/2021 - 08:28

Hello? Can someone help me pleas? I realy need it! Pleas help!!!

Last seen on 14:53, 23. Aug 2023
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If I understood you…
Wed, 03/24/2021 - 09:22

If I understood you correctly, then you would just make these 3 temples and add a new structure mod element three times with different "How many structures per 1 000 000 chunks" chance OR choose a structure, that consists of one block or something like that and make a procedure for "When structure instance generated" and make a local number variable, make it 0 by default, but then choose procedure template "do with 70% chance" and write "0.33" instead of "0.7" and make if else two times and else one time and choose "place [your structure name] at x y z"

You can also add some rotation and mirror if you want. Local variable is used, because if it will not, it's possible to both or all three temples will generate. It sets it to 0, so the structure will not be placed constantly, so you can break blocks, it is 0 by default, so the structure will not generate too early.

Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I wanted to say "make if one…
Wed, 03/24/2021 - 09:24

I wanted to say "make if one time, else if one time and else one time"

Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh, also I wanted to say …
Wed, 03/24/2021 - 09:50

Oh, also I wanted to say "Local variable is used, because if it will not, it's possible to both or all three temples will generate AT THE SAME TIME" and also if you 50% chance then write "0.5", if 35" write "0.35" if 15 "0.15"

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Very good thank you, I think…
Thu, 03/25/2021 - 17:16

Very good thank you, I think you are right, but I don't know, cause i don't try it jet. That's because I can't open your Picture and can't see what you have Marked in light green.

Also, do you build the Trigger "Tree" (I don't know how to name it XD) for me? If yes, sorry I can't understand those, cause I search and search for Videos or other stuff where I can find informations to learn about MCreator. Where do you learned that much over MCreator? Pleas tell me if you can because I want to get better.

And if you can do it, than pleas explain the "tree".

But thanks for try to help me! :)

Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, I build the tree for…
Wed, 03/31/2021 - 14:29

Yes, I build the tree for you, but most of the videos, that I learned from are in russian and then, when they remade the system of "trigger tree" I was learning on my own. I remember the time, when I first used McCreator to make a mod, when the newest version of it was 1.7.6(it was even other numbering system) and I was very confused, but I watched a lot of tutorials and understood, how to make custom furnace and stuff, then they completely changed the system and the new system looked harder for me than previous, I remember, when new global triggers confused me(they actually were also on older version, but I wasn't using them, because I didn't know to how) and I thought, that they're new and I need to specify them even if I make a procedure for "When [Custom entity] is hurt" for an example, but then I managed to understand this. I think, procedures is the only thing in mcCreator, that needs a tutorial...many tutorials! :D The only one, whom I can think about, who makes videos about McCreator in english is NorthwestTreesGaming(if I wrote it correctly), I remember searching for a tutorial on how to make a structure, that has many random pieces, that are generating after each other(like a mansion, village or mineshaft) and it helped...a bit. I also think I would make a tutorial on procedures for you after some time