Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Problems with GUI with slots

I´m having some sort of problem when I try to create a GUI with slots, it doesn´t happens when that opcion isn´t active, I´m trying to make a furnace, but when I made the GUI, it said "Your workspace contains mod elements that don´t compilate property. This was most likely caused by the last mod element you added or edited. Try altering the settings of mod elements that cause build errors (such elements are listed below) to try to fix this problem"

It also says that I maight send it as a zip, but I didn´t do it because of two reasosns. one, because I don´t konw if this problem in particular can be solved by that way, and two, because I don´t know where I have to send it.

After the first time it happend, I changed several things in the GUI, such as removing texts and some images, and after a cople of attempts I think that I found the error, that is the GUI with slots, it work with out the this, and it let me open the "test mode".

If some one knows how I can fix this, or if I have to send it, and who, please answer.

Last seen on 23:06, 1. Dec 2023
Joined Feb 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This probably is just an…
Sat, 04/17/2021 - 06:12

This probably is just an issue of a gradle error. Try rebuilding all of the code. If that doesn't fix it then something else is going on, but I would need a screenshot of the gui+any procedures with it to help. If you upload them to imgur and send the link I might be able to help figure it out though.