Topic category: Help with MCreator software
MCreator says that everything should be working fine but the ores that I added won't generate for some reason, does anyone know how to fix this?
I tried fixing this by changing the generation for the ores but now one of my ores won't work at all:
Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2021.1.18117, fabric-1.16.5, 64-bit, 8168 MB, Windows 10, JVM 1.8.0_275, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk
> Configure project :
Fabric Loom: 0.6.57 Build(release #57)
> Task :compileJava
C:\Users\Zeke\MCreatorWorkspaces\the_op_stuff\src\main\java\net\mcreator\terrariastuff\block\DemoniteOreBlock.java:25: error: cannot find symbol List<ItemStack> dropsOriginal = super.getDrops(state, builder);
symbol: method getDrops(BlockState,Builder)
> Task :compileJava FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 2s
1 actionable task: 1 executed
Task completed in 9 seconds
This is what I'm getting now, oof. Everything else is fine except for these 2 things: Demonite Ore is being dumb and ores won't generate