Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Weird gradle issue

Ok so I am the creator of the mod Cool Things, and I recently made a clear glass block, but it was a little buggy so I removed it from existence, but then I got some weird issues with something. Turns out the texture never got deleted or something because now when I run the client and I try to load my testing world, it gets stuck at 83%. So I look in the console and it says that there is a missing texture named clear_glass and it was causing some trouble, so I go into the workspace files with the file explorer and I look at the textures and clear glass doesn't exist, and I really dont understand how that is affecting the gradle task. Would like to know how to fix this, and when it is fixed, thank you to whoever helps me :)

Last seen on 16:47, 29. Oct 2023
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This is because one of your…
Thu, 05/20/2021 - 02:56

This is because one of your mod elements somewhere is still referencing the clear_glass image. If you are getting a grade error when building, you should be able to click "See error in workspace" and it will show you what MCreator element is still trying to use that texture. Make sure to delete the element or the references to a file as well.

Last seen on 16:48, 6. Dec 2021
Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
There is no gradle error…
Thu, 05/20/2021 - 15:08

There is no gradle error when building, I also am pretty sure nothing uses the not existent texture