Better custom Crafting

Started by LPDMinecraft on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 15:46, 21. May 2021
Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Better custom Crafting

I started to make a nice mod with this Editor. Then I found you can make an own Crafting Table, but I found a big problem! My Crafting Table is 7x4 and it also has Crafting Tools, which will be damaged if you used them. I also made a Produce, which every tick looks for if that is a recipe, but when I was starting coding I saw a difficulty. I must write all Crafting Recipe in a big thing, I name the If-Monster. I was scared about it I cant add it to the already existing Crafting Recipe Element in this Mod Creator. What if you put on slot 1 and 2 and item and is a craft, but on slot 2 and 3 is the same crafting and it doesn't manage it. I knew that happened so I wanted to figure out, who I can make it, but I don't found a solution with the given properties. I don't know if I don't see something and there's a solution for that or it won't have a solution. But I want, that is better to manage it. For example, you can create block names like  "Crafting Type add (Name)" and then you can add it. And then can you with these new type generate with the old function of this mod creator new Recipes with your own custom crafting type.

Last seen on 23:21, 17. Jun 2022
Joined Apr 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Unfortunately you can’t add…
Fri, 05/21/2021 - 13:10

Unfortunately you can’t add your recipe type to recipe element.

Vanilla recipes are data driven and recipe element just makes json file for them, but your recipe is made with procedures.

But if you really want your recipe be data driven just like in vanilla

you will need to code it.

Last seen on 23:21, 17. Jun 2022
Joined Apr 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
By 'code it' I mean to code…
Fri, 05/21/2021 - 14:46

By 'code it' I mean to code it with java code not with procedures!

Last seen on 15:46, 21. May 2021
Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh and how can I open it…
Fri, 05/21/2021 - 15:26

Oh and how can I open it then?