NBT tag memory of durability or enchantments

Started by DeinonychusRex on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 03:58, 26. Sep 2023
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
NBT tag memory of durability or enchantments

After working for nearly six hours on only the block programming, research, and in-game testing I have found out how to create a "trident-like" weapon! With the exception and three hours of no avail to make it save the nbt data to later summon an exact replica of the item. I thought maybe save it to an tag like naming "durachant" and than using that tag to put unto another item of the same type, but idk. Now I haven't just used nbt data to do this and I pretty much still know little of how to use it. I did maybe 2019 but It's been a while since the good old plain command block days. So long story short, is there a plausible way to save the item's enchants and durability? And yes I know other people have asked this question, actually a lot of people, but than again I have fixed most their problems already and just need help on this.

Thanks!

-Flare

Also once I get this part done, look around to see how I can make it better, and generally polish it up. It will be out to the public bc I know people want tridents XD

Last seen on 22:22, 13. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Do you still need help with…
Sat, 11/25/2023 - 23:38

Do you still need help with this? if so, message back. i am working on something similar and i might be able to report my findings