Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Multiple biome features don't work for custom biomes in 2021.1

I have noticed that certain biome features no longer work for custom biomes. First of all, the Bamboo biome feature doesn't generate any Bamboo, making it useless. Jungle Grass and Jungle Tree Forest also don't seem to do anything. Sediment Disks seem to have no use as well. I also remember Swamp Vegetation spawning lily pads everywhere and the occasional Swamp tree, but now that also does nothing. I remember a Stone Variants option, which is gone now, making Granite, Diorite, and Andesite not generate in custom biomes. Mushrooms also don't generate for some weird reason, and anything that is set to Water Creature does not spawn at all, even when set to an extremely high value. And to finish it off, I have no clue what Frozen Top Layer does, if it even does anything at all. I hope these bugs get fixed for 2021.2.

Last seen on 00:56, 7. Feb 2022
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Edit: I made a test version,…
Tue, 07/13/2021 - 22:13

Edit: I made a test version, and Sediment Disks do indeed do something, and water creatures aren't broken. However, the other stuff still applies, even with a fresh workspace.

Last seen on 00:46, 1. Aug 2023
Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
yeah the disk i think was…
Thu, 09/30/2021 - 05:53

yeah the disk i think was meant to do that but it does not fully work and i preferred the old name  Stone Variants

Last seen on 15:47, 6. Jun 2023
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i noticed this too, jungle…
Sun, 10/03/2021 - 11:27

i noticed this too, jungle grass and trees don't  generate, plains tall grass doesn't either, all taiga features (except the rocks) don't  generate either,cacti don't too, one other thing i noticed is that vines don't generate on trees other than tall jungle ones