Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions
Hello, I've been having an issue with a mod I've made where the mobs specified in the attack procedures keep reverting back to the first mob on the list of ones to choose from and the majority of the list entries become labelled "undefined". For a moment it seemed like the solution would be to replace them with new procedures that worked, but upon double checking that all of the mobs were fixed, some randomly changed back to the first mob and the lists became undefined again. I haven't noticed any consistency with how it becomes glitched, but I've tried fixing it for about 2 hours now and I haven't been able to. I'm really stressed out about this and would like help.