User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Workspace contains mod elements that don´t compile properly

Describe the bug

I have over 300 mod elements and when i try to run cliente Mcreator says "List of modelements thats cause compilation errors(trimmed to up to 10 elements)" so can´t see if my last mod that isnt a tht list works.

Details

• MCreator version: 2021.1.18117
  • Generator type: forge 1.14.4 to forge-1.16.5
  •  

Steps To Reproduce

The last time i play was at february 2021with the last version tha was that time with the forge 1.14.4 and the last workspace that i made works perfect, but yestaerday i download the version Mcreator 2021.1 with the forge 1.16.5 and all the workspace start to regenerate, alll was good until the message cames and says "List of modelements thats cause compilation errors(trimmed to up to 10 elements)": HummerForceUsArmy, BlackRaptor, YellowRaptor, ThunderMcking, BrownRaptor, OrangeSwampBoat, Mrtomate, ThunderMckingXMas ,MrtomateXMas, BlueSwampBoat and RedRaptor don´t work properly. So i add 6 more mod elements to the workspace and run client again and doset work but this new 6 mod elements didn´t appeared.

mods error.zip

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-18 at 12 14 55 AM

Yeah, it happens if you…
Wed, 07/21/2021 - 21:51

Yeah, it happens if you convert workspace generator, due to differences between MCreator version. For example, everytime I convert my workspace to 1.16.5, I get similar error, since my 1.15.2 workspace used some dimension conditions. In 2021.1 they were changed slightly, so it gives me an error, as conversion just deletes some parts of the procedure.

But imo, it's nothing to worry about - just press "show in workspace" button and correct all these procedures one by one.
It is also sometimes useful if you have backup of the workspace, if there is any complex procedure you don't know where changes are. I didn't have such issue with my mod, but I also got only 3 errors :P