Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need help finding the "and", "=", and "or" gate

The title sums it up pretty much. I've searched but couldn't find any results. I'm fairly new to MCreator software and making mods with it, so I started off by watching a tutorial. This tutorial, which is not the most updated tutorial ever, required a "and" gate. I looked through every tab and couldn't find anything that was just the symbol, but I was able to find things similar, which allowed stuff inside of it, but nothing specifically just the gate. I need some help and would appreciate it if you could help me. If there are any changes with the thing I'm seeking out because of the version gap, I'm not aware of it, so if there indeed is a big change with the gate, I would again appreciate it if you could give me the new gate that represents the gate I'm looking for. I've looked online with no results and I have nothing else I can think of, so I'm posting this. Thanks in advance.

Last seen on 02:23, 5. Apr 2023
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
maybe you want say is this?…
Tue, 07/27/2021 - 04:50

this is and = or

maybe you want say is this?

if you right click on "=" mark you can select "and","=","or" gate

Last seen on 02:23, 5. Apr 2023
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i'm sorry this was not right…
Tue, 07/27/2021 - 04:51

i'm sorry this was not right cilick that was left cilck

I suggest you check our…
Tue, 07/27/2021 - 16:46

I suggest you check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei