compiling errors

Started by Groblockia_ on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:09, 1. Aug 2021
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
compiling errors

Hello, i just discovered MCreator a few hours ago (it is amazing btw) and i wanted to make a mob, i used blockbench to create a spider with the same texture as the vanilla one but with different legs, i saved it as a .Java file and i used the vanilla spider texture in MCreator, but when i click on save it gives me compiling errors

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2021.1.18117, forge-1.16.5, 64-bit, 16330 MB, Windows 10, JVM 1.8.0_275, JAVA_HOME: D:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk
> Task :compileJava FAILED
C:\Users\perso\MCreatorWorkspaces\limbo\src\main\java\net\mcreator\limbo\entity\renderer\LimboSpiderRenderer.java:27: error: cannot find symbol return new MobRenderer(renderManager, new LimboSpider(), 0.5f) {
^
symbol: class LimboSpider
1 error
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 2s
1 actionable task: 1 executed
BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 7 seconds

i first tried to go to the folder it indicates and replacing every custommodel thingy i found by LimboSpider and it save without giving me errors, but when i loaded it in the game the egg wasn't here (i checked that i had checked the spawn egg options) and when i tried to resave it it re-gave me this error and i don't even know how to code so idk what to do

(also sorry for bad english i'm french)