User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Include custom player/item animation system
Mon, 08/02/2021 - 03:34 (edited)
a system of the mcreator itself to animate an item, such as the recoil of a weapon, it would only be necessary to 
incorporate in the program the base of the obfuscate mod or even geckolib, the animator idea could be copied from 
the blockbench and a very simple and useful system , in the procedure question an option could be added (call 
animation "x" and be added beside a checkbox if it was repeated several times and beside another one with the numbers 
in which the animation was repeated, please see this idea there are several people in my city looking for a method to 
animate on mcreator since 2018
the idea of ​​having an animation in the mod would make the mcreator grow a lot in terms of number of users, as currently 
many people from what I understand have been looking for how to create animations for mods, but they need very advanced 
knowledge, please look at how bockbench uses the animation system, and if possible try to reproduce this system directly 
on the platform in a way that people can make customizable animations, thank you very much for your work .....
att jszura
Edited by joseszura on Mon, 08/02/2021 - 03:34
Last seen on 09:09, 25. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I really like this idea
Fri, 08/06/2021 - 14:43