User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[Builders, Coders, and Sound Designers needed!] - ATMOS
Sat, 08/14/2021 - 03:27 (edited)

[Edit: For those seeking to be a beta tester, we are not taking beta testers at this time, only those asked for below]

[Last edit... maybe: I'll edit this if anyone applies and is accepted to let you all know what roles are available)

Asking again for help, this time for a new project. I'm looking for builders, possibly coders (Or mainly someone who actually knows how to fully use MCreators block code (even after a year, I'm still not that great honestly)), and sound designers.

Quick summery of the mod: This mod will be recreating Minecraft one biome (And dimension) at a time, and, adding much more content as well. (Many mobs, more biomes, blocks, bosses, story, and so on.) It'll be different compared to existing mods, and hopefully will be as good.

(Sorry for being vague, but, I don't want to truly spoil the mod to come)

Requirements

~For builders who want to join, It would be good to link some of your builds (Images, not structure files), linking building accounts would be really nice too. 

~For coders, I'm not sure as I'm barely a coder myself (I know more C# then java). Linking examples would be good I guess. (Maybe Github?)

-For sound designers (Not composers, we already have a composer), link whatever I guess. (any created examples made by you)

(Also, I may only be allowing one of each to join, but, it is possible if I get a few good builders offering to join, I'll let multiple builders join.)

[Lastly, you'll need access to Discord]

Job (Sort of)

~For builders, just creating structures of course. Also, If you know how to use jigsaw blocks and all that. That'd be a bit help. If you don't, and don't know how to use structure blocks. I can help with that on the team's discord. (I'm just looking for a good builder or two)

~For coder's, I may use remote workspace. But, I honestly rather just get help with creating procedures and custom code. (Sorry for my stubbornness, I had a big project leaked before and I'm still a bit upset I guess, maybe that will change.)

-For sound designers (I apologize if that's the wrong name), We'll be relying on you to give mobs, biomes (And maybe blocks) unique sounds (Not everything will need unique sounds however). And that's it probably.

(Job part is probably a bit pointless, but, just in case)

(Also, don't worry about working on the mod 24/7, the team (Which is truthfully just 2 including me) is quite chill. (Progress is still being made of course))

[If you rather apply via Discord, please tell me on here with your discord. My discord is Aroyki#6144]

Edited by ItsSnowingSomeWhereElse on Sat, 08/14/2021 - 03:27
Last seen on 02:56, 2. Dec 2021
Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It sounds real cool but I'm…
Thu, 08/19/2021 - 22:27

It sounds real cool but I'm not sure how I can help...

Last seen on 16:37, 24. Oct 2022
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sounds really fun :D but i'm…
Thu, 08/19/2021 - 23:34

Sounds really fun :D but i'm (kind of ) a texture artist and modeler, so i can't help with anything):