Can somebody help make an entity model for my mod?

Started by OrangeOH on

Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams

Last seen on 17:11, 11. Sep 2022
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can somebody help make an entity model for my mod?

I can model, I'm just horrible at it. My mod Ethreem is going to release it's first beta on September 1st, and I want an entity for the second beta.

If you want to help me in making my mod by creating two mobs and their animations, just comment on the post with something like "Can I help?" and I'll send a link to a Google Form where I'll ask you some questions about past mods, modelling skill, animation skill, etc.

If you pass, I'll reply to you and tell you that you're hired. Remember, only one person can apply, so if I say you're hired to somebody, nobody else can apply.

There's no pay but I will be very thankful if you do help. And if I comment saying that somebody else can apply, even if I already said somebody else was hired, then you can apply as well. If you get hired then we can discuss in the replies of your comment. Also, you can choose if you'd like to apply once only for those two mob models and animations, or if you'd like to be a part of the mod team and make a bunch of mob models and animations when I need them.

If you apply for the team, you'll get put onto the mod credits but if you apply only once then you won't be on the mods credits, possibly just a shoutout in the changelogs of the mod when the mobs are both added.

I'd rather you apply for the team since I really need people to help me. Really the only thing I need help with though is modelling and animation, everything else I'm fine at.