Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Workspace Setup Fail 2021.2

When I try to load any project in Mcreator 2021.2 I get a pop up saying "Workspace Setup Failed." Does anyone know how to fix this?

Error

Last seen on 19:37, 27. Dec 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I ended up finding a…
Thu, 09/02/2021 - 23:50

I ended up finding a solution to this problem. For those who are having this problem go into your personal folder, there you will find a folder named .mcreator, open this folder and find a folder inside named gradle and then open the file names caches. Delete this folder, if you get a pop-up saying that the file is being used by another program make sure Mcreator is closed, also use task manager to close all programs and processes called OpenJDK Platform binary. Once you do that reopen Mcreator and load your project. It will take a while to load, for me it took about 5 minutes. After this though, you should be able to use Mcreator without this message coming up. If this does not work delete the entire gradle folder and do the same steps, I hope this helps.

The solution to this problem…
Sat, 09/04/2021 - 11:03

The solution to this problem and many other problems can be found in our knowledge base: https://mcreator.net/support/knowledgebase Please check the knowledge base before opening a new topic on the issue which has a known fix.