A REALLY heavy program issue-bug

Started by Captain_Shitpost on Fri, 09/24/2021 - 11:31

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 15:11, 18. Oct 2021
Joined Jan 2018
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
A REALLY heavy program issue-bug
Fri, 09/24/2021 - 11:31

So, i am making my mod when i noticed, that my martians started to attack one specific martian unit, when i got to the AI section of one of those "aggressive" mobs i noticed, that "attack entities of type <player>" was changed to "attack entities of type <flautistrecruit>". So, i changed it back, started the game. But then, other of my mobs started to attack that one specific martian again, so i fix them again. The problem being one detail - every time i compile my workspace, one or two mobs change their AI pattern to attack that one martian. So, in short - my every procedures and ai settings about entities are changing from "player, iron golem, ect", to "flautistrecruit" when i compile my workspace. Reinstalling did not help

This started happening literally today, and it can potentially stop my modding hobby ENTIRELY, i REALLY don't this to happen, so, please help

Last seen on 16:04, 18. Oct 2021
Joined Oct 2020
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
have you tried redoing the…
Fri, 09/24/2021 - 15:45

have you tried redoing the entity? just take screenshots of the current one and do the same for the new one

Last seen on 15:11, 18. Oct 2021
Joined Jan 2018
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay, so i have remade my…
Sat, 09/25/2021 - 09:46

Okay, so i have remade my mobs, but the issue is still there. I have found that the "regenerate code and build" button sometimes fixes all of them. It is still a really bad issue, but at least it is workable. I apriciate your efforts, thank you.

Last seen on 01:25, 18. Oct 2021
Joined Sep 2020
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it may be that it is a…
Sun, 10/17/2021 - 21:54

it may be that it is a problem with the name of the entity interfereing with some other registrie, so try changing the modid or entitytype