• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My mod has been deleted whithout any reason
Fri, 10/01/2021 - 15:01 (edited)

First of all i'm french so sorry for my english

My mod has been deleted and i received no explanations from the staff, i readed the publishing rules and i think he has been deleted because "ore packs are not allowed" but he was not just a ore pack he was adding mobs, structures, biomes and other original stuff.

Maybe it has been deleted because i missed a hotbar in a picture but this tule don't make any sens repost my mod and i will change it but removing the mod for that is a bit excessive isn't it?

So if you are a staff member, please respect my work and review my creation a bit more before deleting it because this mod and his clean presentation page takes me a lot of time to do. So please repost my mod, or send me a screen of my mod (so that I can rewrite the texts) or at least give me an explanation.

Thank you for your attention

Have a nice day 👍

The link of the mod before his supression: https://mcreator.net/modification/78931/plutonium

Edited by MisterSmiley2006 on Fri, 10/01/2021 - 15:01
Last seen on 16:54, 27. Dec 2023
Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can a staff member answer me…
Wed, 09/29/2021 - 15:53

Can a staff member answer me ?

Last seen on 14:03, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If a mod content is bad, for…
Wed, 09/29/2021 - 20:30

If a mod content is bad, for example a dimension with only diamond, can be deleted from the site for not ruin it. Perhaps you made a bad cover photo (mcreator don't allow white images, screenshot with hotbar ecc.). Try republish mod, maybe improving textures, making more complex procedure. 

These two video could help you:

https://youtu.be/bucOnCO1q-I

https://youtu.be/_Dc6K8DrYrw

Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
No there was no cheated…
Thu, 09/30/2021 - 13:03

No there was no cheated biome but there was one screenshot with hotbar did i really have to remake the page of the mod from scratch just for a hotbar ?

Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This rule don’t maje any sens
Thu, 09/30/2021 - 13:04

This rule don’t maje any sens

Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I know but it will take a…
Fri, 10/01/2021 - 14:28

I know but it will take a lot of time to remake a clean presentation page for my mod

Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can a admin help me please ?
Fri, 10/01/2021 - 14:49

Can a admin help me please ?

Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I waited more than a week…
Fri, 10/01/2021 - 15:07

I waited more than a week and I got absolutely no response from the staff, i really need the help of an admin to be able to continue improving my mod ans stop losing time.

So can a admin help me please ?

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Only you can edit your mod…
Sat, 10/02/2021 - 05:50

Only you can edit your mod page, admins will not help you with such stupid matters.  Search on the site how to make a great mod page (even if unpublished it can be changed) and create a new forum where you ask if it is possible to get your published mod back

Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
no my mod has been deleted i…
Sat, 10/02/2021 - 09:27

no my mod has been deleted i can't change anything it just disappears whitout any reason, i republished it and i reposted it and redone my entire cover page but simply by deleting the hotbars of the images and I didn't get banned. It takes me a lot of hours to do this, so it is not stupid matters and you are not an admin.

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Just press f1 to remove the…
Sat, 10/02/2021 - 18:59

Just press f1 to remove the hotbar in Minecraft, you dont have to edit the screenshot. I have seen your mod and I know why they remove it: you use too much mcreator pack creator and texture, and the content isn't good (please this is not an offence but an advice). Make more content, better texture etc. 

P.S. 1) no im not an admin and only i want to help you because an admin don't help people with this kind of problems. They come for question like bugs, tecnic question etc.

2) You should ask for a moderator not an admin, because they removes mod

I wish this help you :)

Thanks The_librarian for…
Thu, 10/14/2021 - 18:47

Thanks The_librarian for answering, I'm not as active on forum lately, and you explained that case well ^^

As The_Librarian said, it is case of doing another photo without Minecraft GUI. You don't need to erase it manually, just take another one. If you took perfect one that has GUI and you can't reproduce it - you can try to cut it where GUI starts.
Otherwise, I feel your pain, I had that while doing my YouTube miniature. But unfortunately, this doesn't mean your image having GUI is excused.
To explain the backstage of moderators work and why doing such stuff is put on users: we have a lot of mods to unpublish daily (being just troll mods or being really bad quality), and doing screenshots for people is just the last thing we need. Considering that it is user who has the mod and can edit the site, it is absurdly impractical.

The above answer also can help understand why we follow the rules quite strictly and sometimes don't write explanation: if rules are broken too obviously, it is enough to see your mod unpublished (where it is suggested to reread publishing guidelines). After unpublishing, you still have control over your mod page for some time, so you can either:

• copy-paste the description and save it for re-publishing if mod is taken down (if you spent time on it)
  • contact moderator to know what's wrong
  • update your mod's site - if it follows guidelines, Klemen will publish it again

What I also find important: Klemen usually defend mods that some moderators find not enough. So it is not someone's bad will if your mod is removed, since the final decision is made by person who tries to find good points even in really average mods.

Last but not least, this being for the future, and for any user: if you want to contact moderator, but noone is answering on the forum, you can contact me via Discord or mail (I have these listed in my profile). Can't promise you will get satisfying answer (I'm still newbie at moderating), but I try to be available daily on both.

Last seen on 18:27, 8. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
the same thing happend to me…
Fri, 05/05/2023 - 20:51

the same thing happend to me and i lost all my downloads this site isnt as good as forge recomend them over this but for beginers this site is find ps you hae to be over eighteen for forge