(probably not gonna happen) Mobile edition of MCreator?

Started by RepeatsAlt on

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 20:42, 20. Mar 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
(probably not gonna happen) Mobile edition of MCreator?

Disclaimer: The devs are working hard and doing amazing work already, I'm not saying they should start up another project based around MCreator, it's just a fun little concept idea that probably won't come into reality, but will be a fun surprise if it does.

A mobile edition, or should I say, a pocket edition, of MCreator.

Not for making Java edition mods/plugins/datapacks on your phone, but rather just for creating Bedrock edition add-ons. As an app, it requires a bought copy of Minecraft Pocket Edition, and allows the user to create add-ons that are imported into Minecraft's files. (If it doesn't work that way, maybe the MCreator app runs a modified version of Pocket Edition that automatically loads the add-on into a new world.) 

Again, the devs have been working on and polishing MCreator, and this is more subtle concept than urgent suggestion. It's not all that realistic, and the devs probably don't need yet another project to weigh them down, so it would a surprise if it were to even happen.

Thanks to the devs for their amazing work on MCreator, and... yep, that's the end of my post. :P

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MCPE Addon- Addon Creator…
Sun, 10/10/2021 - 21:11

MCPE Addon- Addon Creator

and much more