User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Forming a Team for an RPG-style "New Look At Minecraft" Type of Mod

Who Am I and Who Am I Looking For? 

Heya, there's like a 0.2% chance you'll recognize me here which is wacky, but if you aren't then I am Ekulchu, who made the MOTW-winning mod The Phytolands, which you can still see on my page, then started Phytolands Alpha then Phytolands Reborn, both of which sadly never really got anywhere due to constraints in my own capabilities/general frustration with structure generation, specifically in Nether Generation. Needless to say, however, this is not a scenario where I am simply looking for people to do the mod for me, as I am well over capable in all pixel art, modeling, coding, and MCreator as a whole. I am looking for people with loads of ambition and at least a fair bit of skill to back it up. I think working on a project is much more fun as a team and I'd love to see what you bring to the table if you're willing to show it!

What is the Mod?

The mod I am now working on is called Fogosaria, which will attempt to be a sort of Minecraft 2. What does this mean? Well, essentially, I am striving to create a complete dimension that can be played entirely without leaving it, but still feels more or less like Vanilla Minecraft. Thus far I plan on including several atmospheric and fleshed-out biomes, including custom-modeled NPCs and Mobs, a custom "Legendary Weapons" system for defeating bosses, a few custom crafting elements such as alloys and cooking, a magic system including mana and spells, and everything else you would come to expect from a mod including hundreds of new blocks, weapons, armors, items, and more! I do not have much to show yet as I wanted to get involvement from others before getting too deep in the mod, but I do have a few screenshots of the first(heavily work-in-progress) biome- Mosswoods:
Mosswoods Close-upMosswoods Far Away

Furthermore, if you want to see what all else I have done in the past The Phytolands(on my page) do demonstrate what I have done, albeit I have improved significantly since then.

I'm In. What do I do Now?

If you're interested in seeing if you would be a good fit for the Fogosaria Development Team, please either respond with how I can get in touch with you(preferably Discord), or add me directly on Discord @Ekulchu#4227(maybe mention you added me though so I don't declined the request). I look forward to hearing from you!

Last seen on 13:25, 19. Sep 2023
Joined Jan 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey, I have a question. Say,…
Mon, 11/22/2021 - 20:47

Hey, I have a question. Say, if someone was interested in helping with certian parts of the mod and not others, would that be allowed? Like if I wanted to not work on magic-based stuff and was really into block design, item mechanics, and models?

Last seen on 04:08, 25. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hi, I am interested in…
Thu, 01/06/2022 - 05:14

Hi,

I am interested in working on this project! I am well versed in designing gameplay systems including magic, progression, and others. I feel like the ambition of this project is similar to one I had begun to make last year, however it is still sitting on the shelf due to a lack of self-driven motivation (https://mcreator.net/forum/78426/auraumcraft-elemental-exploration).

I have sent a request on discord and I hope to hear back from you soon.