• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I know.
Tue, 08/19/2014 - 16:37

I know.
You should make mods with Eclipse but I found it a little hard, because I never used Java before. But I am a very basic programmer.
You could just wait for a very long time till they update many times Mcreator and made it better.
But I found Mcreator is very buggy and gives you many bullsh** errors.

Last seen on 09:18, 31. Aug 2016
Joined Apr 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You are right. mcreator sux .
Fri, 08/19/2016 - 07:27

You are right. mcreator sux . it cannot play custom sounds, and u cannot load mcr files from mcreator 1.6.3 on mcreator 1.7.10, u cannot set special properties on liquids, u cannot add custom firerate on guns, u need coding to add vechicles. Don't use mcreator it will annoy u very much trying to add a weapon with its real sound.

Last seen on 20:10, 1. Mar 2017
Joined Apr 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you guys do know that you can
Fri, 08/19/2016 - 13:11

you guys do know that you can code in everything else by yourself in the Code tab, right? -.-

Last seen on 12:26, 30. Nov 2020
Joined Jun 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This is free software which
Fri, 08/19/2016 - 14:41

This is free software which allows you to create mods, don't expect perfect results. PYLO spends a lot of time and money so us gamers benefit of mod support without coding in JAVA.

Last seen on 00:44, 29. Nov 2022
Joined Dec 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i am going to agree with
Sat, 08/20/2016 - 02:07

i am going to agree with JustGameIn. You say that Mcreator sucks since it takes a long time to recompile, well it does. But here is the thing, Mcreator was made so people that don't know code can still make mods, but it also helps people that do know code. For example, someone that knows code can either type out tons of stuff or they can click a few buttons. And the fact that recompilation takes a long time shouldn't be a problem. You can still do stuff like make new elements when it is recompiling. Plus recompiling isn't a fast procces in any program, you just don't do it as much in eclipse. You also should understand that those Bull Sh** errors are the same if you try and code the same thing in another program, and yes things are buggy but they continue to fix bugs in every update. Plus errors are errors it's not like Mcreator makes up fake errors, so if you can code in eclipse you should see nothing wrong with going and fixing a few lines of code. I also want to point out that you can make the simple versions of everything in your mod in Mcreator and then go and export the mod to eclipse and after that you can fix the BS bugs and customize the mod the way you see fit. Also Everscream is right, you can code in the Mcreator program to. So all in all, Mcreator is a much better program then you make it seem.

Last seen on 09:13, 24. Nov 2020
Joined Mar 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Indeed, MCreator is still in
Sun, 08/21/2016 - 07:08

Indeed, MCreator is still in the making. Not everything is perfected yet but we're trying to fix the bugs and get everything working correctly, without making it to complicated to use. Lots of time and effort go into MCreator and this site, and again it's not 100% perfect just yet...  Just wait, over time the MCreator Program will be complete and 100% awesome :D

Please don't use offensive
Sun, 08/21/2016 - 12:37

Please don't use offensive talk on this website or we will have to ban you.

Recompilation is part of the Minecraft Forge MDK so you can expect the same time required to recompile, setup or launch Minecraft even if you work on mods by yourself. We cannot control this as those tasks are just executed by MCreator the same way they are in other development toolkits such as Eclipse or if you use plain command line to build your mod.

If you think that it takes long, go and develop mods without MCreator. Not only it will take the same time to setup, it might take even longer as MCreator does a lot of things for you.

Last seen on 00:44, 29. Nov 2022
Joined Dec 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
agreed
Wed, 08/24/2016 - 17:23

agreed

Last seen on 22:27, 12. Feb 2024